RE: Accessing two differents database in a SELECT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nicolas Huillard
Subject RE: Accessing two differents database in a SELECT
Date
List pgsql-general
If you use Perl, I think there is a DBI proxy driver.
It works as a DBI driver for the script that uses the DB, but in fact
redirects queries as a proxy, to whatever you want. Maybe it can redirect
queries to many DB's ?
You will just have problem with joins...

NH