Re: Postgresql to Delphi - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Pawley
Subject Re: Postgresql to Delphi
Date
List pgsql-general
Each time the user wants a new device displayed he needs to click on the
TImage. This is time consuming and prone to error.

I have a list of devices in a PostgreSQL table. I want that table list to
trigger the Delphi app instead of the user.

I'm just learning Delphi. It seems that the error indicates an
incompatibility between the table's TStringField class and the TImage class.
Perhaps if I could solve that challenge I may be able to figure out the
rest.

Bob