Postgresql to Delphi - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Pawley
Subject Postgresql to Delphi
Date
Re: Postgresql to Delphi  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Re: Postgresql to Delphi  (Tony Caduto <tony_caduto@amsoftwaredesign.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi

I have posed this question to the Delphi list but they don't appear to be able to help.

I am attempting to have the information in a PostgreSQL database table trigger a function in Delphi.

At present the delphi application is triggered by a mouseup on a TImage file, residing in a notebook,  through an alias (DeviceNotebookMouseUpAlias). I want to have the Postgres use this alias to trigger the function.

Could someone point me to any literature that would help me with this project?

Bob Pawley