Re: case problem with MS Access export - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glenn Waldron
Subject Re: case problem with MS Access export
Date
List pgsql-general
If anyone's interested, it turns out a good temporary fix to this
problem involves only two lines of SQL:

update pg_class set relname = lower(relname);
update pg_attribute set attname = lower(attname);

This seems to work without any side effects.  enjoy- glenn