Database Replicatio via triggers - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Peter
Subject Database Replicatio via triggers
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi there again,

we are setting up a small cluster with loadbalancing, fail-over, etc -  2
front and 2 back-end db servers. Everything is ok except for database
replication. As I understand it the easiest way of replicating the database
is via triggers; as rows in a table gets updated, deleted or are inserted
the same action is triggered on the second db server. My question is: Does
the trigger function allow for database level triggers or is it only
possible for individual tables? Also has anyone got experience with this
kind of situation and is this idea generaly commendable?

thanks in advance

regards, Peter