Re: Calendar Scripts - Quite a complex one - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Kumar
Subject Re: Calendar Scripts - Quite a complex one
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

The complexity comes while scheduling the appointments. Let us say, I have
scheduled so many meetings in my calendar of various schedules like daily, 3
days once, weekly, bi weekly. monthly, bi monthly, etc.

While I open the calendar for end of this year (say Dec 2004), I need to
show those meetings in my calendar, but I have data until Jan 2004.

What is the best way to show it. Populating the records from Jan 2004 to Dec
2004 in the pgsql function and display it in the calendar, or just write a
query to generate temporary records only for that Dec 2004 and not storing
them at the database.

Please shed some idea.

Regards
Kumar