Re: How do I set the system time on production server? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Marin Dimitrov
Subject Re: How do I set the system time on production server?
Date
List pgsql-sql
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Corey" <ken.corey@atomic-interactive.com>

> Lots of queries about dates, times, or how to find the current system
> time...but not how to SET the current system date.

why don't u do it on a OS level? It seems weird that you want to fix a
hardware/OS problem (incorrect server time) from Postgres
   Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "