AW: Addison-Wesley looking for authors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jens Hartwig
Subject AW: Addison-Wesley looking for authors
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all, hello Bruce,

first of all I want to say, that Bruces Book was very well done in my
opinion!

To answer the question, I already began writing a book about PostgreSQL for
Addison Wesley in Germany. It will be released in autumn this year in german
language. Perhaps it could be translated by Addison Wesley Corp.?

My book does not try to compete with Bruces book (I wouldnt dare to do ;->),
it rather does complete the theme while it will contain many, many examples
from real life (besides many small examples, the whole book is accompanied
by one constantly growing example) and it will contain a rather complex
section about PL/pgSQL-programming and application development, also
accompanied by many examples.

At least I would like to thank Bruce for the offered help - I surely will
remember ;-)

Best regards, Jens Hartwig

T-Systems
Projektleiter
debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH
Hausanschrift: Eichhornstra?e 3, 10785 Berlin
Postanschrift: 10785 Berlin
Telefon: (004930) 25 54-32 82
Telefax: (004930) 25 54-31 87
Mobiltelefon: (0170) 167 26 48