RE: [GENERAL] Primary Key Indexing problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: [GENERAL] Primary Key Indexing problem
Date
List pgsql-general

The following patch seems to fix your problem.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

*** nbtcompare.c        2000/01/11 03:33:34     1.3
--- nbtcompare.c        2000/01/19 05:42:06
***************
*** 34,40 ****
  int32
  btint4cmp(int32 a, int32 b)