examples not included - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mr_hopkins@earthlink.net (Micheal H.)
Subject examples not included
Date
List pgsql-general
I recently installed postgresql-{server,devel,jdbc,odbc,perl}-6.5.3-2
and thought I see it referred to alot there was not a
/usr/doc/postgresql-6.5.3/examples directory included anywhere.

I just want a jdbc driver.  I got the jdk1.1.8 that I'm running on my
win95 machine and I'd like to create a class that I can run anywhere.

postgresql-jdbc-6.5.3-2 did include jdbc6.5-1.2.jar and
jdbc6.5-1.1.jar based on rpm -ql postgresql-jdbc.

Can I get a clue as to where to get, preferrably a precompiled jdbc
driver and perhaps an indication as to how to use it.  I've seen
places where the driver for postgresql is postgresql.Driver and others
where the name is postgresql95.Driver.

    Thanks for the help,

I'm trying to help myself but I seem to be in need of a little nudge,