RE: [HACKERS] New regression driver - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: [HACKERS] New regression driver
Date
List pgsql-hackers

It's me who added the function.
I left it undocumented,sorry.
Bruce,could you add an document on it ?

Bruce added a new index to pg_index.
Index scan needs an information of pg_index.
If we use the new index,we needs the information about the index
in pg_index.
Doesn't this cause a real cycle ?

I added the function in order to hold one tuple which causes a real
cycle. The tuple in pg_index should be scanned sequentially.

I don't think it's the best solution.
Please change it if there's a better way.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp