libpq, psql hungarian translation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bistey Csaba
Subject libpq, psql hungarian translation
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi all!

First of all, please let me to thank you for the fantastic software you
made! I hope i can help you with these translations, i will try to
translate pg_dump too,  help the guys to finish the translation of the
backend, and of course try to keep these up-to-date (and fix the smaller
errors tommorow), but i'am not too familiar with po , i do not know how
can i compile the source with the translations (it would be much more
easier if i could test the translations in the real world (-:). And
please let me ask one last question (i try to write cross-platform apps,
using libpq interface, but i couldn't find how to get the result error
codes, just the error messages, and because of the localized versions of
postgresql backend, i can't use these error message (what
PQresultErrorMessage gives back). Is there a function what gives me back
error codes ?

Thanks:
Bistey Csaba
System Administrator