Re: libpq, psql hungarian translation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: libpq, psql hungarian translation
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bistey Csaba writes:

> First of all, please let me to thank you for the fantastic software you
> made! I hope i can help you with these translations, i will try to
> translate pg_dump too,  help the guys to finish the translation of the
> backend, and of course try to keep these up-to-date (and fix the smaller
> errors tommorow), but i'am not too familiar with po , i do not know how
> can i compile the source with the translations (it would be much more
> easier if i could test the translations in the real world (-:).

To test your files, run

    msgfmt -o /dev/null -c -v hu.po

or if you use the Emacs PO mode then just press 'V'.  Please do that and
fix all the "fuzzy" messages.

> Is there a function what gives me back error codes ?

There aren't any error codes available yet, but it is planned to add them.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net