Two new books to add to the books page

From
Pavel Luzanov
Date:
Please consider to add two new books to the books page.

Title: PostgreSQL 14 Internals
Author: Egor Rogov
Language: English
Current version at publication: 14
Format: Hardcover, Paperback, eBook
Published: March 2023
Image: internals-14-en_cover_small.png.200x282.png (attached)
Link: https://postgrespro.com/community/books/internals

Title: POSTGRES: The First Experience
Author: Pavel Luzanov, Egor Rogov, Igor Levshin (translated by Liudmila
Mantrova)
Language: English
Current version at publication: 15
Format: Paperback, eBook
Published: April 2023
Image: introbook_v9-en_cover_small.png.200x282.png (attached)
Link: https://postgrespro.com/community/books/introbook

--
Pavel Luzanov
Postgres Professional: https://postgrespro.com

Attachment

Re: Two new books to add to the books page

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
> On 13 Jul 2023, at 11:10, Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> Please consider to add two new books to the books page.

Seems reasonable, unless there are differing opinions I will go ahead and do
that.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: Two new books to add to the books page

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
On 7/14/23 4:33 AM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 13 Jul 2023, at 11:10, Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
>> Please consider to add two new books to the books page.
>
> Seems reasonable, unless there are differing opinions I will go ahead and do
> that.

Yes, though note that we limit the height to 160px for the thumbnail.

Jonathan

Date:
On 16.07.2023 04:06, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Yes, though note that we limit the height to 160px for the thumbnail.

Please find attached images with reduced size.

--

Date:
> On 16 Jul 2023, at 19:04, Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
> On 16.07.2023 04:06, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>> Yes, though note that we limit the height to 160px for the thumbnail.
>
> Please find attached images with reduced size.

Thanks, I've pushed the books to the website now.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Date:
On 17.07.2023 13:29, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Thanks, I've pushed the books to the website now.

Thank you very much.
(Special thanks for renaming inaccurate filenames from my previous message.)