Postgresql professional certification

From
MS A
Date:
Hi Team,

My name is Sabjar Ali working for one of the MNC companies, I am planning to do Postgresql professional certification. Regarding the same i don't find any link in postgresql.org site.

Please help me how i can approach to do my Postgresql professional certification.

Thanks
Sabjar Ali

Re: Postgresql professional certification

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
My name is Sabjar Ali working for one of the MNC companies, I am planning to do Postgresql professional certification. Regarding the same i don't find any link in postgresql.org site.

Please help me how i can approach to do my Postgresql professional certification.

Hello!

There is no official PostgreSQL certification.

Some PostgreSQL related companies may have their own, but there is no standard one.