Re: Postgresql professional certification - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Postgresql professional certification
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 1:46 PM MS A <msali29@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

My name is Sabjar Ali working for one of the MNC companies, I am planning to do Postgresql professional certification. Regarding the same i don't find any link in postgresql.org site.

Please help me how i can approach to do my Postgresql professional certification.

Hello!

There is no official PostgreSQL certification.

Some PostgreSQL related companies may have their own, but there is no standard one.