Issues Restoring

From
Tiffany
Date:
Good afternoon, I am taking a SQL course with Udemy and when I try to restore the pgadmin app, it doesn't appear. I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times and have not been successful.

Re: Issues Restoring

From
"Ray O'Donnell"
Date:
Hi there,

What platform are you on? And how did you install pgAdmin in the first instance?

Ray.