Re: Issues Restoring - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ray O'Donnell
Subject Re: Issues Restoring
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 04/01/2023 13:53, Tiffany wrote:
> Hello, I’m on Windows. I installed pgadmin through Chrome, I hope that
> answers your question. When I try to restore, I don’t even see the
> pgadmin app available on my end and it keeps just re-installing. I only
> have the pgadmin exe available, not the pgadmin app.

Hi,

Please do reply-all so that your answer goes to the list as well.

I'm not sure what you mean by installing using Chrome... presumably you
downloaded an installer and ran that? Since you're on Windows, I'm
guessing that you got the installer here:

https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-windows/

I'm afraid I don't know anything about Windows these days; I haven't
used it in a long time. Maybe others on the list can help.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie