Outdated copyright year in parse_jsontable.c

From
Julien Rouhaud
Date:
Hi,

I just noticed that parse_jsontable.c was added with a wrong copyright year,
trivial patch attached.

While at it I also see that a lot of Spanish translation files seems to be
stuck in 2019, but those were fixed in the pgtranslation repo last June so they
will get synced eventually.

Attachment

Re: Outdated copyright year in parse_jsontable.c

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 02:08:38PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> I just noticed that parse_jsontable.c was added with a wrong copyright year,
> trivial patch attached.

Thanks, I'll go fix that in a bit.  I am spotting four more, as of
src/backend/replication/basebackup_*.c that point to 2020.
--
Michael

Date:
On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 03:58:01PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 02:08:38PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> > I just noticed that parse_jsontable.c was added with a wrong copyright year,
> > trivial patch attached.
>
> Thanks, I'll go fix that in a bit.  I am spotting four more, as of
> src/backend/replication/basebackup_*.c that point to 2020.

Ah right, I now realize that my command found them too but it was hidden with
the .po files and I missed them.

Thanks!

Re: Outdated copyright year in parse_jsontable.c

Date:
Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> writes:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 03:58:01PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 02:08:38PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
>>> I just noticed that parse_jsontable.c was added with a wrong copyright year,
>>> trivial patch attached.

>> Thanks, I'll go fix that in a bit.  I am spotting four more, as of
>> src/backend/replication/basebackup_*.c that point to 2020.

> Ah right, I now realize that my command found them too but it was hidden with
> the .po files and I missed them.

FTR, we already have a tool for this: src/tools/copyright.pl.
I ran it to check, and it found the same five files.

(I'm slightly annoyed at it for having touched the mod dates on
every file when it only needed to change five ... will go fix that.)

            regards, tom lane