Re: Outdated copyright year in parse_jsontable.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Outdated copyright year in parse_jsontable.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> writes:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 03:58:01PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 02:08:38PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
>>> I just noticed that parse_jsontable.c was added with a wrong copyright year,
>>> trivial patch attached.

>> Thanks, I'll go fix that in a bit.  I am spotting four more, as of
>> src/backend/replication/basebackup_*.c that point to 2020.

> Ah right, I now realize that my command found them too but it was hidden with
> the .po files and I missed them.

FTR, we already have a tool for this: src/tools/copyright.pl.
I ran it to check, and it found the same five files.

(I'm slightly annoyed at it for having touched the mod dates on
every file when it only needed to change five ... will go fix that.)