Hi,

It seems like we have macro InvalidTransactionId but InvalidXid is
used in some of the code comments.Here's a small patch that does
$subject?

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Attachment
> On 4 Oct 2021, at 10:19, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems like we have macro InvalidTransactionId but InvalidXid is
> used in some of the code comments.Here's a small patch that does
> $subject?

While I doubt anyone would be confused by these, I do agree it's worth being
consistent and use the right terms. Pushed to master, thanks!