Outdated comment in get_agg_clause_costs

From
David Rowley
Date:
I noticed that get_agg_clause_costs still claims that it recursively
finds Aggrefs in the expression tree, but I don't think that's been
true since 0a2bc5d61.

I've attached a patch that adjusts the comment so it's more aligned to
what it now does.

David

Attachment

Re: Outdated comment in get_agg_clause_costs

From
David Rowley
Date:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 at 02:29, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've attached a patch that adjusts the comment so it's more aligned to
> what it now does.

This was a bit more outdated than I first thought.  I also removed the
mention of the function setting the aggtranstype and what it mentions
about also gathering up "counts". I assume that was related to
numOrderedAggs which is now done in preprocess_aggref().

I ended up pushing to master and PG14.  The code was new to PG14 so I
thought it made sense to keep master and 14 the same since 14 is not
yet out the door.

David