fix a comment

From
"wangyukun@fujitsu.com"
Date:
Hi, Hackers:

In function ExecGetTriggerResultRel, we can see comments:

> /* First, search through the query result relations */ ...
> /*
> * Third, search through the result relations that were created during
> * tuple routing, if any.
> */

But the 'Second' was deleted since commit 1375422c78.

Update the 'Third' to 'Second', please see the attachment.

Thoughts?

Best wishes
Yukun Wang

Attachment

Re: fix a comment

From
Amul Sul
Date:
On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 12:12 PM wangyukun@fujitsu.com
<wangyukun@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Hi, Hackers:
>
> In function ExecGetTriggerResultRel, we can see comments:
>
> > /* First, search through the query result relations */ ...
> > /*
> > * Third, search through the result relations that were created during
> > * tuple routing, if any.
> > */
>
> But the 'Second' was deleted since commit 1375422c78.
>
> Update the 'Third' to 'Second', please see the attachment.
>
> Thoughts?

Well yes, looks good to me.

How about simply removing these numbering?

Regards,
Amul

RE: fix a comment

From
"wangyukun@fujitsu.com"
Date:
Hi, Amul

Thank you for reviewing.

> How about simply removing these numbering?

Agree. Please see the v2 patch which delete the number in comment.

Best wishes
Yukun Wang

> In function ExecGetTriggerResultRel, we can see comments:
>
> > /* First, search through the query result relations */ ...
> > /*
> > * Third, search through the result relations that were created
> > during
> > * tuple routing, if any.
> > */
>
> But the 'Second' was deleted since commit 1375422c78.
>
> Update the 'Third' to 'Second', please see the attachment.
>
> Thoughts?

Well yes, looks good to me.

How about simply removing these numbering?

Regards,
Amul

Attachment

Re: fix a comment

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 07:03:40AM +0000, wangyukun@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Agree. Please see the v2 patch which delete the number in comment.

Indeed, this set of comments became a bit obsolete after 1375422, as
you saied upthread.  This simplification looks fine to me, so
applied.  I am in a mood for such patches since yesterday..
--
Michael

Attachment

Re: fix a comment

From
Amul Sul
Date:
On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 11:43 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 07:03:40AM +0000, wangyukun@fujitsu.com wrote:
> > Agree. Please see the v2 patch which delete the number in comment.
>
> Indeed, this set of comments became a bit obsolete after 1375422, as
> you saied upthread.  This simplification looks fine to me, so
> applied.  I am in a mood for such patches since yesterday..

:)

Thank you !

Regards,
Amul