Wiki editor request

From
Fabien COELHO
Date:
Hello infra, could you add editor previledges on the wiki for community
account "calvin"?

--
Fabien.

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 8:59 AM Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

> Hello infra, could you add editor previledges on the wiki for community
> account "calvin"?

Hi!

You're already listed as an editor.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Fabien COELHO
Date:
> You're already listed as an editor.

Indeed. The header message is somehow misleading, I assumed that if it was
displayed it meant that I was blocked, and I was not looking for the
button in the right place. Sorry for the noise.

--
Fabien.

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 8:06 PM Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

> > You're already listed as an editor.
>
> Indeed. The header message is somehow misleading, I assumed that if it was
> displayed it meant that I was blocked, and I was not looking for the
> button in the right place. Sorry for the noise.

Yeah. I don't know the wiki well enough myself, but IIRC there was
investigation done back when that was added, and it wasn't actually
possible to only show it in the cases when it's actually needed -- not
without writing your own wiki plugin, and we are *not* doing that.