Re: Wiki editor request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Wiki editor request
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 8:06 PM Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

> > You're already listed as an editor.
>
> Indeed. The header message is somehow misleading, I assumed that if it was
> displayed it meant that I was blocked, and I was not looking for the
> button in the right place. Sorry for the noise.

Yeah. I don't know the wiki well enough myself, but IIRC there was
investigation done back when that was added, and it wasn't actually
possible to only show it in the cases when it's actually needed -- not
without writing your own wiki plugin, and we are *not* doing that.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/