Pgsql Google Summer of Code

From
Zi Yi Xu

Dear mentors,

I am a third-year undergrad student at University of Toronto. I am very interested to do a project in the context of Google Summer of Code with mentors from PostgreSQL. I am mostly interested in working on improving pgeu-system for Conference Management. I would like to gain valuable skills in web development and contribute to the open-source PostgreSQL community under the guidance of mentors. I have attached my resume in this email.

I wonder if I could have the opportunity to have a 15 minute chat with you to discuss the details of the project with you. I have had the experience of writing a 100 pages guide for immigrants in Quebec by myself. Although this project is not related to computer science, I have learnt how to carry out planning to complete a large-scale project.

Thank you very much,

Jenny Zi Yi Xu

Attachment

Re: Pgsql Google Summer of Code

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Greetings!

* Zi Yi Xu (jennyziyi.xu@mail.utoronto.ca) wrote:
> I am a third-year undergrad student at University of Toronto. I am very interested to do a project in the context of
GoogleSummer of Code with mentors from PostgreSQL. I am mostly interested in working on improving pgeu-system for
ConferenceManagement. I would like to gain valuable skills in web development and contribute to the open-source
PostgreSQLcommunity under the guidance of mentors. I have attached my resume in this email.

I'd suggest you review the GitHub issues here:

https://github.com/pgeu/pgeu-system/issues

> I wonder if I could have the opportunity to have a 15 minute chat with you to discuss the details of the project with
you.I have had the experience of writing a 100 pages guide for immigrants in Quebec by myself. Although this project is
notrelated to computer science, I have learnt how to carry out planning to complete a large-scale project.

Feel free to reach out to me directly (off-list) and we can chat.

Thanks!

Stephen
(PG GSoC Admin)

Attachment