Pgsql Google Summer of Code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zi Yi Xu
Subject Pgsql Google Summer of Code
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Dear mentors,

I am a third-year undergrad student at University of Toronto. I am very interested to do a project in the context of Google Summer of Code with mentors from PostgreSQL. I am mostly interested in working on improving pgeu-system for Conference Management. I would like to gain valuable skills in web development and contribute to the open-source PostgreSQL community under the guidance of mentors. I have attached my resume in this email.

I wonder if I could have the opportunity to have a 15 minute chat with you to discuss the details of the project with you. I have had the experience of writing a 100 pages guide for immigrants in Quebec by myself. Although this project is not related to computer science, I have learnt how to carry out planning to complete a large-scale project.

Thank you very much,

Jenny Zi Yi Xu

Attachment