Hi All,
I am looking for somebody help to find out the below issue which I am getting on postgresql 9.6 database .

ERROR: could not write to hash-join temporary file: No space left on device Call getNextException to see other errors in the batch. (java.sql.BatchUpdateException)

Regards
Ashok

The answer is obvious: The disk is full.

Try df -h on Linux to show how full your disks are. At least one of them should show 99% full or similar.

So it's a problem beyond PostgreSQL.