Re: Error in getNextException No space left on device Call getNextException to see other errors in the batch. (java.sql.BatchUpdateException) - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Holger Jakobs
Subject Re: Error in getNextException No space left on device Call getNextException to see other errors in the batch. (java.sql.BatchUpdateException)
Date
In response to Error in getNextException No space left on device Call getNextException to see other errors in the batch. (java.sql.BatchUpdateException)  (dbatoCloud Solution <dbatocloud17@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-admin

The answer is obvious: The disk is full.

Try df -h on Linux to show how full your disks are. At least one of them should show 99% full or similar.

So it's a problem beyond PostgreSQL.