The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi all,

Exploring the PG Slack (with ~10k members~), it's currently limited
to the newest 10,000 messages due to using a free plan.  eg everything
older is unviewable

With Salesforce having bought Slack recently, and Salesforce being a
PG user... am kind of thinking if we can find the right contact (at
Salesforce or Slack) we can probably get everything unlocked.

Thoughts? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

From
Valeria Kaplan
Date:
Sounds good to me.
Also, the feature of having chats (not channels) with multiple users would be quite handy too.
Can't help with contacts in Salesforce though.

Exploring the PG Slack (with ~10k members~), it's currently limited
to the newest 10,000 messages due to using a free plan.  eg everything
older is unviewable

With Salesforce having bought Slack recently, and Salesforce being a
PG user... am kind of thinking if we can find the right contact (at
Salesforce or Slack) we can probably get everything unlocked.

Thoughts? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

From
Dave Cramer
Date:
I may have one. I'll reach out today.

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

Also, the feature of having chats (not channels) with multiple users would be quite handy too.
Can't help with contacts in Salesforce though.

Exploring the PG Slack (with ~10k members~), it's currently limited
to the newest 10,000 messages due to using a free plan.  eg everything
older is unviewable

With Salesforce having bought Slack recently, and Salesforce being a
PG user... am kind of thinking if we can find the right contact (at
Salesforce or Slack) we can probably get everything unlocked.

Thoughts? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

From
Dave Cramer
Date:
I've asked and the dust hasn't settled from the acquisition yet. It's in the queue though.

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

Also, the feature of having chats (not channels) with multiple users would be quite handy too.
Can't help with contacts in Salesforce though.

Exploring the PG Slack (with ~10k members~), it's currently limited
to the newest 10,000 messages due to using a free plan.  eg everything
older is unviewable

With Salesforce having bought Slack recently, and Salesforce being a
PG user... am kind of thinking if we can find the right contact (at
Salesforce or Slack) we can probably get everything unlocked.

Thoughts? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
[CC-ing Denish (the Slack owner) on this for awareness.]

Awesome.  Good stuff Dave!

Do you reckon maybe a month or two from now would be a suitable time
frame for following up?

+ Justin

On 2020-12-10 03:29, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I've asked and the dust hasn't settled from the acquisition yet. It's
> in
> the queue though.
>
> Dave Cramer
> www.postgres.rocks
>

> On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 09:24, Dave Cramer <davecramer@postgres.rocks>
> wrote:
>
>> I may have one. I'll reach out today.
>>
>> Dave Cramer
>> www.postgres.rocks
>>

>> On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 09:22, Valeria Kaplan <vk@dataegret.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds good to me.
>>> Also, the feature of having chats (not channels) with multiple users
>>> would be quite handy too.
>>> Can't help with contacts in Salesforce though.

Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

From
Denish Patel
Date:
Thanks for all effort. I looked at non-profit but it still costs around $2 per user per month.. we have about 10k users.

Thanks,
Denish Patel

There was a non-profit but it depends on the number of users
https://slack.com/help/articles/204368833-Apply-for-the-Slack-for-Nonprofits-discount

On 2020-12-10 03:29, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I've asked and the dust hasn't settled from the acquisition yet. It's
> in
> the queue though.
>
> Dave Cramer
> www.postgres.rocks
>

> On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 09:24, Dave Cramer <davecramer@postgres.rocks>
> wrote:
>
>> I may have one. I'll reach out today.
>>
>> Dave Cramer
>> www.postgres.rocks
>>

>> On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 09:22, Valeria Kaplan <vk@dataegret.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds good to me.
>>> Also, the feature of having chats (not channels) with multiple users
>>> would be quite handy too.
>>> Can't help with contacts in Salesforce though.

Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

From
Dave Cramer

[CC-ing Denish (the Slack owner) on this for awareness.]

Awesome.  Good stuff Dave!

Do you reckon maybe a month or two from now would be a suitable time
frame for following up?

Ya, good idea

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks
+ Justin

On 2020-12-10 03:29, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I've asked and the dust hasn't settled from the acquisition yet. It's
> in
> the queue though.
>
> Dave Cramer
> www.postgres.rocks
>

> On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 09:24, Dave Cramer <davecramer@postgres.rocks>
> wrote:
>
>> I may have one. I'll reach out today.
>>
>> Dave Cramer
>> www.postgres.rocks
>>

>> On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 09:22, Valeria Kaplan <vk@dataegret.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds good to me.
>>> Also, the feature of having chats (not channels) with multiple users
>>> would be quite handy too.
>>> Can't help with contacts in Salesforce though.

Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?

From
Dave Cramer

[CC-ing Denish (the Slack owner) on this for awareness.]

Awesome.  Good stuff Dave!

Do you reckon maybe a month or two from now would be a suitable time
frame for following up?

My contact got back to me, they need to sort out the legalities, probably more like 6 mths

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

Ya, good idea

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks
+ Justin

Date:
On 2020-12-20 11:02, Dave Cramer wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 21:16, Dave Cramer <davecramer@postgres.rocks>
> wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 20:48, Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>
>> wrote:
>>> [CC-ing Denish (the Slack owner) on this for awareness.]
>>>
>>> Awesome.  Good stuff Dave!
>>>
>>> Do you reckon maybe a month or two from now would be a suitable time
>>> frame for following up?
>>>
> My contact got back to me, they need to sort out the legalities,
> probably
> more like 6 mths

Thanks Dave. :)

+ Justin