Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: The PG Slack - does anyone have good Salesforce and/or Slack contacts?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I may have one. I'll reach out today.

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 09:22, Valeria Kaplan <vk@dataegret.com> wrote:
Sounds good to me.
Also, the feature of having chats (not channels) with multiple users would be quite handy too.
Can't help with contacts in Salesforce though.