Fwd: Posgress 8.3

From
Hóa Phan
Date:
I ran posgress 8.3. I have a database about 90Mb. 23066 sequences and 2083 table
Capture.JPG
When I back up the data it says this error.
out of shared memory
help me
picturemessage_znwcidiq.hdy.png
Attachment

Re: Posgress 8.3

From
Fahar Abbas
Date:
Hi,

We do not support PostgreSQL 8.3. We are supporting PostgreSQL v9.5 till v13 and 9.5 will be obsoleted on February 11, 2021

Please refer to the versioning policy for more details:

Please note that we don't support pgadminIII any more, kindly use latest version of pgadmin4:

--
Fahar Abbas
EnterpriseDB Corporation

Re: Posgress 8.3

From
Magnus Hagander

I ran posgress 8.3. I have a database about 90Mb. 23066 sequences and 2083 table
Capture.JPG
When I back up the data it says this error.
out of shared memory
help me
picturemessage_znwcidiq.hdy.png

230000 sequences is... A lot :)

That said, the error message gives you a hint of what to try. Did you try to increase max_locks_per_transaction as it says?

And as has been already said, your 8.3 version is extremely out of date. It went out of support in 2013, coming up on 8 years ago. You need to upgrade that right away -- but of course, you need to dump your data in order to do that....

/Magnus

Attachment