Re: Posgress 8.3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Posgress 8.3
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 10:27 AM Hóa Phan <hoaphan91ht@gmail.com> wrote:
I ran posgress 8.3. I have a database about 90Mb. 23066 sequences and 2083 table
Capture.JPG
When I back up the data it says this error.
out of shared memory
help me
picturemessage_znwcidiq.hdy.png

230000 sequences is... A lot :)

That said, the error message gives you a hint of what to try. Did you try to increase max_locks_per_transaction as it says?

And as has been already said, your 8.3 version is extremely out of date. It went out of support in 2013, coming up on 8 years ago. You need to upgrade that right away -- but of course, you need to dump your data in order to do that....

/Magnus

Attachment