Postgredb issue

From
Thusitha Maheepala
Date:
Hi Team,
     I need big support in my postgresql server suddenly shutdown.But again didn't start I attached here with log can you give solution i search community also i didn't find solution.I attached here with log.can you give solution for me.Fix this issue.I really appericate,

--
Thusitha Mahipala
M.Sc-IT,B.Sc,OCP,OCS,OCE,MCP

Re: Postgredb issue