Re: Postgredb issue - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Postgredb issue
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 11:05, Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca> wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 09:18, Thusitha Maheepala <thusitha@onsys.com.au> wrote:
Hi Team,
     I need big support in my postgresql server suddenly shutdown.But again didn't start I attached here with log can you give solution i search community also i didn't find solution.I attached here with log.can you give solution for me.Fix this issue.I really appericate,

It appears all errors are related to the c_acctprocessorlog_pkey index? Run the below to ditch the current index and rebuild with data from the table files.

Sorry, ignore my response. I just realized you said it won't start at all. Check for hardware issues and restore from backup.

--
Rod Taylor