Re: Updated some links which are not working with new links

From
vignesh C
Date:
On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 7:13 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There are some links referred in the source files which are currently
> not working.
>
> The below link:
> <http://www.UNIX-systems.org/online.html>
> is updated with:
> <http://www.unix.org/online.html>
>
> The below links:
> http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGH2K_11.1.0/com.ibm.xlc111.aix.doc/language_ref/function_attributes.html
> http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGH2K_11.1.0/com.ibm.xlc111.aix.doc/language_ref/type_attrib.html
> are updated with:
> http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGH2K_13.1.2/com.ibm.xlc131.aix.doc/language_ref/function_attributes.html
> http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGH2K_13.1.2/com.ibm.xlc131.aix.doc/language_ref/type_attrib.html
>
> In c.h the link was not updated but in generic-xlc.h the link has been
> updated earlier.

Hi Michael,
The attached patch in previous mail contain the changes for the updated links requested in [1]. It is not the complete set, but it is the first set for which I could find the equivalent links.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20191006074122.GC14532%40paquier.xyz

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Updated some links which are not working with new links

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
Hi Vignesh,

On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 09:38:41AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> The attached patch in previous mail contain the changes for the updated
> links requested in [1]. It is not the complete set, but it is the first set
> for which I could find the equivalent links.
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20191006074122.GC14532%40paquier.xyz

I may be missing something of course, but I do not see a patch neither
on this message nor on the previous one.  Could you send a patch you
think is correct?
--
Michael

Attachment

Date:
On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 1:18 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> Hi Vignesh,
>
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 09:38:41AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > The attached patch in previous mail contain the changes for the updated
> > links requested in [1]. It is not the complete set, but it is the first set
> > for which I could find the equivalent links.
> > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20191006074122.GC14532%40paquier.xyz
>
> I may be missing something of course, but I do not see a patch neither
> on this message nor on the previous one.  Could you send a patch you
> think is correct?
Sorry Michael for the miscommunication, the patch was present in the
first mail of this mail thread.
I'm re-attaching the patch in this mail.
Let me know if anything is required.

Regards,
Vignesh

Date:
On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 02:14:05PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> Sorry Michael for the miscommunication, the patch was present in the
> first mail of this mail thread.
> I'm re-attaching the patch in this mail.
> Let me know if anything is required.

Thanks.  It looks like I have been able to miss the actual patch, and
got confused as there were two threads about more or less the same
matter.  The links were redirected to an https equivalent, so applied
with that.
--
Michael

Attachment

Date:
On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:06 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 02:14:05PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > Sorry Michael for the miscommunication, the patch was present in the
> > first mail of this mail thread.
> > I'm re-attaching the patch in this mail.
> > Let me know if anything is required.
>
> Thanks.  It looks like I have been able to miss the actual patch, and
> got confused as there were two threads about more or less the same
> matter.  The links were redirected to an https equivalent, so applied
> with that.
Thanks Michael.

Regards,
Vignesh