Re: Updated some links which are not working with new links - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Updated some links which are not working with new links
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 02:14:05PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> Sorry Michael for the miscommunication, the patch was present in the
> first mail of this mail thread.
> I'm re-attaching the patch in this mail.
> Let me know if anything is required.

Thanks.  It looks like I have been able to miss the actual patch, and
got confused as there were two threads about more or less the same
matter.  The links were redirected to an https equivalent, so applied
with that.
--
Michael

Attachment