[4696] Add RE-SQL/MSQL test cases for Materialized View

From
Fahar Abbas
Date:
Hi Hackers,

Please find attached the patch for RE-SQL for Materialized view.

Please review and apply the patch.

Will send MSQL patch later.

Kind Regards,
--
Fahar Abbas
QMG

Re: [4696] Add RE-SQL/MSQL test cases for Materialized View

From
Akshay Joshi
Date:
Hi Fahar

Below are the review comments:
  • Align test_msql.json file properly.
  • Give meaningful scenario names like "Alter MView comment, acl etc.."
  • Data for create and alter are identical, i am not sure what exactly you have changed.
  • Create/Alter test cases missing for With Data?, Tablespace, Fill factor, Table, Toast Table, Privileges. (Cover maximum controls.)

Please find attached the patch for RE-SQL for Materialized view.

Please review and apply the patch.

Will send MSQL patch later.

Kind Regards,
--
Fahar Abbas
QMG
EnterpriseDB Corporation
Phone Office: +92-51-835-8874
Phone Direct: +92-51-8466803
Mobile: +92-333-5409707
Skype ID: live:fahar.abbas
Website: www.enterprisedb.com

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Re: [4696] Add RE-SQL/MSQL test cases for Materialized View

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hi