Download link for postgres 10.8 edb software

From
Nanda Kumar

Hello Team,

Currently we are using postgres database 9.7 version. We need to test our application in 10.8 edb version. So can you please share the download link for PostgreSQL 10.8 edb software. This is required for testing purpose .

Regards

Nanda Kumar.M

SmartStream Technologies

Eastland Citadel | 5th Floor | 102 Hosur Road | Banglore 560 095 | India

nanda.kumar@smartstream-stp.com | www.smartstream-stp.com

Mob

+91 99720 44779

Tel

+91 80617 64107

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Download link for postgres 10.8 edb software

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 02:55:55AM +0000, Nanda Kumar wrote:
> Currently we are using postgres database 9.7 version.

You may be mistaken.  There is a major release of PostgreSQL called
9.6, but after that we have jumped directly to 10, reducing the number
of digits to mark a given minor version from 3 to 2.
--
Michael

Attachment

Re: Download link for postgres 10.8 edb software

From
Thomas Kellerer
Date:
Nanda Kumar schrieb am 12.07.2019 um 04:55:
> Currently we are using postgres database 9.7 version. We need to test
> our application in 10.8 edb version. So can you please share the
> download link for PostgreSQL 10.8 edb software. This is required for
> testing purpose .

The current minor release for Postgres 10 is 10.9 you should use 10.8

You can download it from here:

   https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

If you are running Linux, it is better to install it through your Linux package manager as described here:

   https://www.postgresql.org/download/

Thomas

Date:
On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 05:57:10AM +0000, Nanda Kumar wrote:
> Its my bad. Yes, currently  we are using 9.6 version. Now we are
> looking for 10.8 edb software for testing purpose . Kindly advise
> where we can download the 10.8 edb software ?

10.9 is the latest version in the 10.X series:
https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/
--
Michael

Attachment