Re: Download link for postgres 10.8 edb software - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: Download link for postgres 10.8 edb software
Date
List pgsql-general
Nanda Kumar schrieb am 12.07.2019 um 04:55:
> Currently we are using postgres database 9.7 version. We need to test
> our application in 10.8 edb version. So can you please share the
> download link for PostgreSQL 10.8 edb software. This is required for
> testing purpose .

The current minor release for Postgres 10 is 10.9 you should use 10.8

You can download it from here:

   https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

If you are running Linux, it is better to install it through your Linux package manager as described here:

   https://www.postgresql.org/download/

Thomas