Azure Database for PostgreSQL - how to add pgbouncer or similar?

From
Alexander Farber
Date:
Good morning,

in Microsoft Azure how to add pgbouncer or a similar software enabling multiple simultaneous connections?

After reading https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/postgresql/overview I could not find such options...

Thank you
Alex

Re: Azure Database for PostgreSQL - how to add pgbouncer or similar?

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 6/29/19 12:34 AM, Alexander Farber wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> in Microsoft Azure how to add pgbouncer or a similar software enabling
> multiple simultaneous connections?

Not from within. Supported extensions:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/postgresql/concepts-extensions

Using search term 'azure postgresql connection pooler', a sample blog
that shows another way:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/postgresql/concepts-extensions

Why not spin up a VM and install your own Postgres ?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Azure Database for PostgreSQL - how to add pgbouncer or similar?

From
Alexander Farber
Date:
Thank you Adrian -