Is requirements.txt up2date?

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

I recently hit by some missing or not up2date Python modules while
building/installing pgAdmin4.

Recent one is Werkzeug, and I also hit an issue with blinker. Both of these do
not appear in requirements.txt. Are we sure that this list is up2date?

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: Is requirements.txt up2date?

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hi

I recently hit by some missing or not up2date Python modules while
building/installing pgAdmin4.

Recent one is Werkzeug, and I also hit an issue with blinker. Both of these do
not appear in requirements.txt. Are we sure that this list is up2date?

Yes. They're indirect dependencies, so don't appear in the list we maintain. Not sure about Blinker, but Werkzeug will be defined in the requirements.txt file for Flask.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Is requirements.txt up2date?

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Wed, 2019-06-05 at 13:02 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> Yes. They're indirect dependencies, so don't appear in the list we
> maintain. Not sure about Blinker, but Werkzeug will be defined in the
> requirements.txt file for Flask.

Ack, thanks!