Re: Is requirements.txt up2date? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Is requirements.txt up2date?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 12:59 PM Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

I recently hit by some missing or not up2date Python modules while
building/installing pgAdmin4.

Recent one is Werkzeug, and I also hit an issue with blinker. Both of these do
not appear in requirements.txt. Are we sure that this list is up2date?

Yes. They're indirect dependencies, so don't appear in the list we maintain. Not sure about Blinker, but Werkzeug will be defined in the requirements.txt file for Flask.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company