BUG #15776: Pgpool

From
PG Bug reporting form
Date:

Bug reference:      15776
Logged by:          Prasad G
Email address:      prasadnine@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.0
Operating system:   Linux

Team,
I have gone through all the documents regarding PGPOOL and it's setup in our
website and communities. But I couldn't find the detailed steps to configure
PGPOOL which can be used in case of any fail over.
I am on PostgreSQL 10 and Linux RHEL 7 version. Is there any site or steps
that have the detailed information to setup pgpool in linux environment,
please let me know. Your help in this regard is much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Venkata

Re: BUG #15776: Pgpool

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi,

On 4/23/19 12:42 PM, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      15776
> Logged by:          Prasad G
> Email address:      prasadnine@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 10.0
> Operating system:   Linux
>
> Team,
> I have gone through all the documents regarding PGPOOL and it's setup in our
> website and communities. But I couldn't find the detailed steps to configure
> PGPOOL which can be used in case of any fail over.
> I am on PostgreSQL 10 and Linux RHEL 7 version. Is there any site or steps
> that have the detailed information to setup pgpool in linux environment,
> please let me know. Your help in this regard is much appreciated.
> Thank you in advance.

This mailing list is for reporting bugs that are found in PostgreSQL.
The Pgpool project maintains a set of mailing lists for questions here,
where you may be able to get help for your issue:

https://www.pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/Mailing_lists

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment

Re: BUG #15776: Pgpool

From
Tatsuo Ishii
> I have gone through all the documents regarding PGPOOL and it's setup in our
> website and communities. But I couldn't find the detailed steps to configure
> PGPOOL which can be used in case of any fail over.
> I am on PostgreSQL 10 and Linux RHEL 7 version. Is there any site or steps
> that have the detailed information to setup pgpool in linux environment,
> please let me know. Your help in this regard is much appreciated.
> Thank you in advance.

This is a wrong list to ask Pgpool-II specific questions. You can use
Pgpool-II designated ML for your purpose: