Re: BUG #15776: Pgpool - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: BUG #15776: Pgpool
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 4/23/19 12:42 PM, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      15776
> Logged by:          Prasad G
> Email address:      prasadnine@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 10.0
> Operating system:   Linux
>
> Team,
> I have gone through all the documents regarding PGPOOL and it's setup in our
> website and communities. But I couldn't find the detailed steps to configure
> PGPOOL which can be used in case of any fail over.
> I am on PostgreSQL 10 and Linux RHEL 7 version. Is there any site or steps
> that have the detailed information to setup pgpool in linux environment,
> please let me know. Your help in this regard is much appreciated.
> Thank you in advance.

This mailing list is for reporting bugs that are found in PostgreSQL.
The Pgpool project maintains a set of mailing lists for questions here,
where you may be able to get help for your issue:

https://www.pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/Mailing_lists

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment