Web: www.woodgate-clark.co.uk

Woodgate and Clark Limited, Registered Office, The Red House, King Street, West Malling, Kent, ME19 6QT No. 02090698 England.
This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

Our privacy policy is available at www.woodgate-clark.co.uk

Re: pgAdmin - Download as CSV

From
Jeff Janes
Date:
On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 6:39 AM Elizabeth Mytko <E.Mytko@woodgate-clark.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

It seems the Download as CSV button doesn’t work any more for the last few versions. I upgraded from version 3.3 (didn’t work here) to version 4.2 and it still doesn’t work. It used to work before version 3.3 and downloaded the current query results to the c:\Downloads folder which was very handy. Not sure if I am doing something wrong?

But this works for me.  I'd say it less likely to be a bug, and more likely you just changed something in your browser where pgadmin runs which changed the way downloads work for you.

Cheers,

Jeff

Re: pgAdmin - Download as CSV

From
"Guy Rouillier"
Date:
It seems the Download as CSV button doesn’t work any more for the last few versions. I upgraded from version 3.3 (didn’t work here) to version 4.2 and it still doesn’t work. It used to work before version 3.3 and downloaded the current query results to the c:\Downloads folder which was very handy. Not sure if I am doing something wrong?

Just tried pgAmin 4.4 running against PG 10.7 64-bit on Windows 7, and the Download as CSV button works fine here.

--
Guy Rouillier