Re: pgAdmin - Download as CSV - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: pgAdmin - Download as CSV
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 6:39 AM Elizabeth Mytko <E.Mytko@woodgate-clark.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

It seems the Download as CSV button doesn’t work any more for the last few versions. I upgraded from version 3.3 (didn’t work here) to version 4.2 and it still doesn’t work. It used to work before version 3.3 and downloaded the current query results to the c:\Downloads folder which was very handy. Not sure if I am doing something wrong?