No receiving of password

From
Sebastian Schwaighofer
Date:
Hello,

I haven't received a password on this e-mail address after my registration on Post gresql. Is it possible to register a coworker on his behalf for the 10th Annual PostgreSQL Conference?

Thanks in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Sebastian Schwaighofer

ARZ Allgemeines Rechenzentrum GmbH

Personalmanagement

A-1030 Wien, Grasbergergasse 13
Tel: +43 / (0)50 4009-5540
Fax: +43 / (0)50 4007-5540
sebastian.schwaighofer@arz.at
http://www.arz.at/
Landes- als Handelsgericht Innsbruck, FN 38653v

Attachment

Re: Possible Spam(100.5):No receiving of password

From
Christopher Browne
Date:
I'm sorry, but this appears several doses of confused.

1.  The 10th anniversary PostgreSQL conference was held in 2006, so you seem 12 years late.

2.  This does not appear to be a bug in PostgreSQL, thus not the topic of this mailing list.