Re: Possible Spam(100.5):No receiving of password - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: Possible Spam(100.5):No receiving of password
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I'm sorry, but this appears several doses of confused.

1.  The 10th anniversary PostgreSQL conference was held in 2006, so you seem 12 years late.

2.  This does not appear to be a bug in PostgreSQL, thus not the topic of this mailing list.