[pgadmin] Prefer CSS selectors to XPath selectors in feature tests

From
Anthony Emengo
Date:
Hey all,

We've noticed that our feature tests make extensive use of xpath with the selenium api. It's well documented that css selectors are easier to read and more efficient. I think we should start to favor these if we have not considered so already.

Thanks,
Anthony and Victoria

Re: [pgadmin] Prefer CSS selectors to XPath selectors in feature tests

From
Ashesh Vashi